Health and Wellbeing
1. Procurement and distribution of rice and cooking oil during Christmas, Easter and other
festive periods to impoverished households, churches, and government establishments such as
schools, police headquarters, and hospitals.
2. Sponsorship of the following Ocean Anaedo (Oraifite Citizens resident in Europe, America
and Nigeria) activities in Oraifite: yearly medical aid programme, senior aid programme,
provision of motorcycles to indigenous residents to facilitate their transportation businesses,
end of year activities.
3. Sponsorship of Providence Care (NGO/community health initiative) in Amichi.
4. Construction of Dame Irene Nneka Okwuosa Medical Centre.
1. Scholarship scheme for indigenous students of Irefi, Oraifite with some receiving sponsorship for an overseas university education, benefiting over 120 students so far.
2. Scholarship scheme for local and international non-indigenous students.
3. Yearly merit awards to students of Oraifite Boys Secondary School with outstanding academic
performance in the following subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
4. Skills Acquisition Programme and Engineer Training Programme carried out through Oilserv
Limited and designed to train individuals in the field of engineering.
5. Construction of Dame Irene Okwuosa Memorial Convent. See detail here
6. Yearly merit awards to students of Dame Irene Okwuosa Memorial Convent with outstanding academic performance in a wide range of subjects.
1. Donation of two new Toyota Hilux patrol vehicles to the Government of Chief Dr. Willie
Obiano of Anambra State to support the state’s security programme.
1. Construction of Garri factory.
2. Construction of Sir Emeka Okwuosa Foundation Secretariat.
3. Water borehole and reticulation scheme implemented for communities of more than 500
dwellers in Irefi, Oraifite (Ekwusigo Local Government Area of Anambra State).
4. Construction of two asphalt paved roads totaling 2.5 km and major erosion control projects in
various areas of Oraifite.
5. Construction of Community Civic Hall in Irefi, Oraifite. See details here.