Health and Wellbeing
1. Procurement and distribution of rice and cooking oil during Christmas, Easter and other
festive periods to impoverished households, churches, and government establishments such as
schools, police headquarters, and hospitals.
2. Sponsorship of the following Ocean Anaedo (Oraifite Citizens resident in Europe, America
and Nigeria) activities in Oraifite: yearly medical aid programme, senior aid programme,
provision of motorcycles to indigenous residents to facilitate their transportation businesses,
end of year activities.
3. Sponsorship of Providence Care (NGO/community health initiative) in Amichi.
1. Local vigilante group (affiliated to Nigeria Police) set up for the provision of local security to Irefi, Oraifite and outfitted with a patrol vehicle, radio communications systems, and security gear, providing jobs for around 30 local men.
1. Donation of buses each to the New Jerusalem Women Enterprise and All Saints Church
Women Conference to facilitate their Evangelism and community development program.
2. Donation of motorcycles to various individuals in Oraifite as part of a poverty alleviation
1. Scholarship scheme for indigenous students of Irefi, Oraifite with some receiving sponsorship for an overseas university education, benefiting over 120 students so far.
2. Scholarship scheme for local and international non-indigenous students.
3. Yearly merit awards to students of Oraifite Boys Secondary School with outstanding academic
performance in the following subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
4. Skills Acquisition Programme and Engineer Training Programme carried out through Oilserv
Limited and designed to train individuals in the field of engineering.
5. Yearly merit awards to students of Dame Irene Okwuosa Memorial Convent with outstanding academic performance in a wide range of subjects.