Welcome to Sir Emeka Okwuosa Foundation. We welcome talented volunteers willing to train and educate local medical professionals during our Medical Mission with a goal of sustainable programming. We do not pay medical staff to attend medical missions.
Below are requirements to become a SEOF volunteer.
• All non-medical volunteers must receive approval before joining a mission
• At least two years working in the medical field.
• Willingness to train, be trained and educate.
• Willingness to work in a challenging environment.
• Required to pay for airline ticket.
Cost Requirements - Sir Emeka Okwuosa Foundation asks each medical staff member to cover the cost of the following:
• Airline Ticket to Oraifite, Anambra State.
Safety & Security:
Sir Emeka Okwuosa Foundation will provide feeding and accommodation, 24-hour security during your stay in Oraifite. Although we do not anticipate a hostile environment, we will travel with security at all times. For logistics to Dame Irene Okwuosa Memorial Hospital kindly contact Chidimma Okoye via email: Okoye.email@example.com